So Ladies Here is The Answer, After which You Are Going To Avoid Heels
A wise woman once said, “Give a girl the right pair of shoes, and she can conquer the world”. No, but I think I can cover a lot more ground with a good pair of runners, and I think my body would thank me afterward. Wearing stilettos or pencil hills might be a very fashionable part of your daily life. But wait, it does also have many adverse effects on a woman’s body. Wearing high heels daily during office or in the fashionable party might cause you many diseases, which might disturb you after a long time.
1. Your Leg Muscles Are at a Constant Risk Of Getting Sprained or Damaged.
2. Heels push your pelvis forward when you walk which in turn puts enormous pressure on your lower back causing it to pain.
3. Toe Deformity – Wearing of heels might give you swanky look, but it is going to cause you hammer toes, hallux valgus and neuromas.
4. Foot damage – It is the most common problem. Recent surveys had verified that Higher the heels more it the damage and pain caused.
5. According to research, pressure on the knee joints increases, giving rise to knee problems.
6. Wearing high heels for a long time can lead to urogenital problems.
7. A study suggests you can end up with severe joint pains and symptoms that can lead to arthritis or premature osteoarthritis.
8. Wearing heels can cause sciatica
9. Your toes go into a permanent hyperextension position which is not natural.
Let’s help you more, suggesting you some simple ways to reduce these problems
First, and the most common, Try to reduce your heels usage. Asking your heels with you on only some selected occasions. Take along a pair of flat shoes, when you do have to do a long walk avoid heels. While sitting for long remove your heels and give rest to your toes. Try to have some shock absorbing pads and callous protectors for the parts of your feet that hurt the most. Wear shoes or other sorts of varying styles or heel size because of which your toe might not adopt a painful toe posture.
Want more post from daily life problems? comment down below. And follow us on FACEBOOK, for the more recent update.